|Search MUDS||MUD Listings||Visit Homepage||Connect Via Telnet|
|Abydos - MUD Details|
|Move your mouse pointer over field labels for a brief explanation|
|Abydos - MUD Description|
|- Totally original code & files. The engine is made from scratch in Delphi and running on a NT machine.
- Full ansi color.
- Statusbars which are located on a fixed position of your screen.
- Easy to learn for people who are totally new with MUDs.
- Races and classes, each class starts in it's own dedicated training area where you will be recruted (e.g. in the wizard tower for wizards).
- Promotions to sub-classes and later to 5 hero ranks.
- Powerful script engine which makes all kind of quests possible.
- Funny and big quests.
- People can add their own build-in emotions (socials).
- Lots of configuration menus, skinable, customizable message colors.
- Detailed maps which always track your position. It is unlikely to ever get totally lost!
- Player killing is only allowed for clans. Clans can ally with other clans.
- Deathmatch zones where you can host a deathmatch game, assemble a team, buy mobs and cannons and set up defense and attack squadrons for your team. Players won't loose stats in a deathmatch.
- Builders will love our zone-editor!Zones are build offline with a GUI program named 'Builder'. Just draw your zone on a grid, area creators even don't need to draw their zone on paper first.
'Builder' also has a integrated baby-version of Abydos to test your area on your own machine by telnetting to your localhost.