Top Mud Sites Forum

Top Mud Sites Forum (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tavern of the Blue Hand (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   It's a race! It's a race! (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1200)

Enzo 08-19-2002 06:06 PM

Terloch 08-19-2002 07:29 PM

Personally, I could care less how many posts someone has, what I do care about is if the person actually has something noteworthy to say about a topic that I read.

People who get their posts total up from the continuing stories, word associations, and so on don't really impress me that much...

Sitral 08-20-2002 02:09 AM

Yes, I agree with Terloch.

If you've got such a strong desire to prove you have no life and an overabundance of free time, wow me with something constructive.

Ingham 08-20-2002 07:55 AM

*gets out his camo helmet and wears it*

It won't take long for Beavis and Butthead (Read: Dulan and Orion) to come out and throw a 3 page flame on how horrible spam is, that flaming is bad as well (hypocrits) and that somehow it is all my fault. After that, they will ignore all posts made by others, spam this thread with flames and childish hatred only to agree with eachother time after time again that everything, from the "spam" on these forums to the entropy of today's society is somehow the fault of likita/xan/shao/me/<other random person who dared to disagree with them>

Of course, most people I expect to be either just against getting post counts up or just not caring at all. Both got a point really. I personally do not care much about post counts.

Dulan 08-20-2002 01:28 PM

Seth/Ingham, I fail to see how you have any possible leeway to criticize myself and/or Orion. You were banned. For spam. Racism. And other things. Read what I just said. You have no right to criticize anyone on these boards - period.

And while on that subject - This's what I'd expect of TPE...trash. Nothing less, nothing more. I do not post to increase my post count - I only post when I have something valid to add to the discussion. I could care less whether I had -100 posts or 1000 posts. What I do care about, however, is expressing my opinion. It is as simple as that.

-D

Shao_Long 08-20-2002 06:03 PM

Dulan...
You seem so bitter, so bitter.. But, see reason..
If Synozeer would want it so much, he would probably just banned Ingham just as he banned Seth, no ?...
Everyone here who has an account has right to say his word. And you can't do anything about it. So be a nice boy at least once, and stop that drivel, I don't know, to increase post number, or just to look more stupid then you are, or whatever..

Ingham 08-20-2002 07:36 PM

You're such a predictable hypocrit that I can't help loving you!

Sit up and give paw!

Wik 08-20-2002 09:08 PM

Shao_Long 08-20-2002 11:20 PM

Dulan 08-20-2002 11:45 PM

-sigh- Yare, yare. You folk seem to not understand something.

Let me clue you in. Your little group is composed of the only TMS members that are more disliked than I. I repeat, the only TMS members that are more disliked than I (Generally speaking, assuming Qwave or some such doesn't chime in). You want people to like you here - it is very evident in how you type. But, many hate your guts. I don't care either way what trash thinks of me. Nor do I care what the trash may have to say. 'Bitter'? Try 'irritated'. Irritated at having to share the boards with said 'trash'.

And before one of your little members speaks up, claiming you have changed your spamming habits - Not in the least. Trash is trash, regardless of what the trash has been perfumed with.

And, Syn? Shao just admitted to intentionally spamming. I do believe I heard something about a ban for that admission from someone?

-D

Shao_Long 08-21-2002 12:04 AM

-sigh- trashes... hate... spam...
eww...
I learned such a lot of new stuff about myself in the past three minutes... Seriously, are you that stupid as you're trying to look like or what the hell is wrong with your head, Dulan ? I just admitted to intentionally spamming. Yeah. Sure. And I just have shot your grand ma with a shotgun. Go see her, and don't forget to call 911 !
I'd say, your posts aren't just useless, as you claim mine are. Your posts - those are irritating, with your constant cursing and all the bad junk you're trying to drop on me and 'our' group. There are no my groups or your groups. Speak for yourself, and don't try to create some 'spamgroups'.
You tell - 'many hate me' . So what ? You think I really care so much about your opinion ? Or about opinion of 'those, who hate me' ? Or about opinion of approximately ~6666 people who do really hate me ? Well, if it's their opinion on my evilliness, stupidity, idiocy, education level, quality of my posts, or some other junk like this - well, I don't care. So you may just as well keep your comments regarding all these topics to yourself, I don't think anyone else here does cares about all this junk. I don't think anyone here is interested in learning, how much do you hate 'trashes' like me. I don't care about that, and I have more important things to care about in this weird thing called 'life'. So keep your rantings and curses to yourself, they don't help anyone, they don't give anything to boards, and they do spam. And they do make you look stupid.
That would be about it.

Ingham 08-21-2002 12:19 PM

"Argueing on the internet is like running the special olympics,

Even if you win, you're still retarded."

Molly 08-21-2002 01:10 PM

Alastair 08-21-2002 01:21 PM

And there we go again.

Crap. Fan. Impact.

Orion, thread lock, plz?

Ingham 08-21-2002 01:47 PM

Orion Elder 08-24-2002 10:03 AM

Ingham, if I wanted to insult you, I could find far better ways than mentioning your past actions... ex: "You are nothing more than a worthless, flaming, pile of pustulate goo."

Shao, you OBVIOUSLY must care (in some fashion) what 'we' think of you, or you would not have written such a large response.

Now, I'm going to lock this thread as this is flame bait, and nothing more.