Top Mud Sites Forum

Top Mud Sites Forum (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advertising for Players (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Everwar Rebirth Redux (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7222)

HurricaneEWAR 04-05-2014 01:55 PM

Everwar Rebirth Redux

Looking for players to try out the new code we set up just a few days ago, (4/4/2014). We have just opened, and it's a great time to get involved with the pvp and have the fun of being the first real players.
Thanks
Hurricane
everwar.dune.net 4242

nakarym 04-05-2014 03:22 PM

Re: Everwar Rebirth Redux

Poked my head in to take a look around, I was sort of put off by the sheer number of typos, even just in the introduction. Attempted to find someone, some way to report them, came up with nothing.

Get those fixed, and good luck from here on out! Looks interesting, at least.

HurricaneEWAR 04-05-2014 03:36 PM

typos? Admin channel. chat, newbie, all these channels are monitored.

nakarym 04-05-2014 04:50 PM

I'll re-create and compile a list, though the first time my newbie greeting went unanswered! :p

HurricaneEWAR 04-05-2014 04:56 PM

to contact me with the list

HurricaneEWAR 04-06-2014 09:32 PM

made those edits, Anyone else come join us!

HurricaneEWAR 04-11-2014 03:10 PM

Here is a brief list of the features that Everwar Rebirth Redux gives players.
Forged has been changed so players that complete the forge quests will be rewarded with items that only they can possess.
Players receive a new player bonus which allows new players to gain levels faster, and complete remorts.
Players receive a solo bonus if groups are unavailable, which gives players to ability to gain levels with or without comrades.
Equipment has been overhauled to provide a more balanced playing field for player vs player.
Each profession starts out with a unique set of equipment.
Dungeons are available for players to engage in combat or PVP.

HurricaneEWAR 05-16-2014 04:04 PM

We have been asking for players to come out. As an admin I have seen a steady improvement of players.
We are agian asking players to come try us out. We have a very stable environment that gives players the ability to advance with ease. The more the merrier here. So come try out some of our classes and races that combine to make a powerful asset to either team.

Talon873 05-30-2014 05:26 PM

I just wanted to chime in and state as a player of this MUD this game is extremely fun! I have been playing this style of MUD off and on for over 15+ years and the customization they have done for this one is unique and fresh. It may have a little bit of a learning curve but I know many of the players on both sides (Light/Dark) would be willing to help show new players around. Once you understand the concept the player-killing aspect is top notch.. and the more players we have the better! Feel free to message me on here or in game if you have any questions!

-Talon