Top Mud Sites Forum

Top Mud Sites Forum (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advertising for Players (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Planets: Rise to Power (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6467)

Dream 05-06-2011 12:22 PM

Planets: Rise to Power

Planets: Rise to Power has returned! It is up and running and waiting for fresh players to come on and start making planets, clans, and armies to dominate the galaxy! This codebase is a bit old I know but SWR 2.0 has SO much potential in my opinion and I hope to see others with the same sentiment in their ideas! I'm currently in the process of making the starting basic set of planets but everything will have to be landscaped by the players so if you are a willing participant and want to contribute to a mud as a player then stop by! I am giving clans and starting funds to players who want them so we can get the blood shed started! PK is going to be semi-common and the only reason you will need to kill someone is if they are in an opposing clan, HOWEVER! Pk is not going to run rampant you will need to make sure that person is in said clan because if you PK outside of a clan war without good RP reason you WILL have consequences brought against you for it. PKing newbies is of course out of the question just don't doit. To sum things up, the mud is located at

frostmud.com port 8504

I hope to see you there!

Dream 05-06-2011 12:25 PM

Re: Planets: Rise to Power

Just to catch the forum up with a previous promo I had posted else where I am gonna cut and paste some recent updates that I made to this promotional here.

Here it is:

Planets: Rise to Power is ready! All the basics are here all that is needed now is some creative minds to come along and help to shape this mud and its storyline! Stop on by and grab a clan, bring some friends with you and get some skill bonuses if they stay and are active for 5 days. Your friends get the same skill bonuses as you if they stay on with us. Hope to see you there, come visit Planets: RtP at

frostmud.com port 8504

and one one more:

Hey again I've been noticing that some people are logging in and finding no one else on and then leaving I know it is hard to give newly launched muds a try but I know that if we as a community really want to have the next best thing then we have to build it ourselves no one is going to doit for us without wanting something in return for it whether it be recognition or an in game reward of some sort like a statue or some dumb crap. I don't wanna have to try an bribe players to join with skill bonuses and stuff but what else is there to do, I'm bein one hundred percent honest when I say that I want to bring together all the SWR 2.0 players who really like the codebase and I want to shape "OUR" mud not just MY mud not HIS mud not HER not THEIR mud but OURS. I'm already building planets using the player OLC and IMM OLC systems. I know you guys probably heard this same tired old song from countless others but I've had this project going once before and had a small dedicated playerbase that was slowly growing I just lost my host and had to find a new one it just took me a long time to get it back up and running again due to real life so I hope that this little bit of an explanation helps to sway people to wanting to try my mud project with me one more time. Hope to see you there you can visit us at:

frostmud.com port 8504

End update.

These posts were from a different forum for the sake of being respectful I will not say where they originated from though I'm sure most of you already know.

Dream 12-11-2012 12:56 AM

Re: Planets: Rise to Power

Hey guys thought I'd bump this advertisement since it is lookin a tad old! We are still kickin and got our primary project finally under way the mud is still sorely in need of players to come and kick butt across the galaxy though!