Top Mud Sites Forum

Top Mud Sites Forum (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tavern of the Blue Hand (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Asritya (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1485)

Audaeus 02-28-2005 01:45 PM

I am in search for any players and/or immortals who were on the circle modified mud Asritya before its crash. I'm trying to get in-touch with Siana or Arunic, anyone who knows them personally, please respond here.

Wik 03-01-2005 01:24 AM

Oh man, good times. I was Adamant there, and I think I had a god at one point. Some satyr-looking guy who took care of nature.

Audaeus 03-02-2005 06:53 AM

Hav you kept in-touch with anyone from the MUD? Most importantly, Arunic, or Siana?

Wik 03-02-2005 10:48 PM

Not for years, sorry.

vikin099 04-18-2006 02:30 PM

I used to play there as well. I had the following players: Smash, Eric, Rage, Fury, Eriksson.

My god character was Eric. Shoot me an email (I won't be checking msgs here very often) and I might be able to get you the info you need.

njtl 04-28-2006 12:56 PM

I played there too. My characters names were Modhri, Caisha, Loderon and Maric. I would do anything to have the old mud up and running again. If there is anything i can do to help, please send me an email at If anyone has talked to Arunic of Siana i'd love to hear.

Rusty

njtl 11-14-2006 03:08 PM

Anyone know how to get in touch with Muerioch? I hear he has the mud code and p-files?

MinaKatt 09-25-2007 03:16 PM

Re: Asritya

I was Mina in Asritya. Indi moved to Arizona and I haven't heard from her in years, but if anyone ever manages to get ahold of any of the coding, I'd love to have the text files from all the zones I built (maybe even the ubiquitous and evil Santa). ;)

infamousjax 10-23-2007 12:20 PM

Hey! I was Therpin/Drokath from Asritya..
Im trying to find the source code too.

If anyone can help please post here!!

wheres everyone playing now?

muerioch 01-25-2008 06:10 PM

Hey, haven't heard from Arunic or Siana/Indi for ages. I've pretty much lost contact with everyone from Asritya, unfortunately.

I do have all the code and player-files, areas and stuff. However, I cannot give away the code as it is covered by a number of copyrights by a number of different people that I do not have the means of tracking down. So apart from running Asritya again, there is not much that I can do.

Mina, your zones are, however, yours, so you can get those just fine. I just need to know which zones they are and I can send them to you.

/Muerioch

MinaKatt 01-27-2008 05:17 PM

Muerioch, I remember that name. :)

No, I really don't want anything to do with the coding (god knows I had enough troubles with Pat's bastardized version of C to begin with), but I would love to have my zones again. They were Camelot, Mortavia, and an epic 3-zone unfinished underworld zone (I think there may have been another, but I can't remember any more than that).

If you could forward them to me in Word or whatever format I could look at them again, I'd really appreciate it. You can send them to , with my absolute thanks and appreciation.

<3

Siana 12-22-2009 10:53 AM

Hi guys this is Siana. Long time no see! I got bored and googled "Asritya" and this thread came up :p Message me if you want... would love to hear from you!!!

Xibar 01-28-2010 10:00 PM

Wow,

I've missed that place. Jodo / Xibar here. I kinda got bored and pulled a Siana....Googling the mud's name.

How is everyone? Where ya'll playing these days?

infamousjax 02-23-2010 01:22 PM

I found this gem of a MUD called Avatar - its still got a huge player base and its excellently balanced. Doesnt hold water to Asritya though :P Is there anyway to get the code running now that Siana chimed in? Its been so long I don't think anyone would care about the copyrights :P. Hell, just for a reunions sake, it doesn't have to be open to new players:)

-Therpin/Drokath

Saryon 04-12-2010 05:14 PM

Hey folks. Been a long time since I've seen anyone from Asritya. I was Sabin/Saryon. I'm sure people would remember me, unless you were around before I started playing.

And I hope people still check on this forum still. Would like to hear back from folks, see where everyone is now.
I miss Asritya, best mud ever :)

Ceddrwyn 05-25-2011 10:43 PM

I see that no one has replied in at leat a year but I thought I would say hello.

I was an imm by the same name as well as a few other characters. Did a search on pdughi (Xap - head coder) but the last thing I can find is from 2001.

I am in the process of trying to figure out to start my own mud, Looking at current codebases and languages to see what I can handle. I miss Asritya as well.

If anyone knows anything about the sourcecode, I would be interested. I think I created at least one area before I stopped playing.

Wik 11-02-2011 08:02 PM

I ended up going the roleplaying route, and am an admin on a sci-fi MUSH nowadays.

Xibar 12-08-2012 07:46 PM

Hey guys! Friend me on facebook if you are a former Asritya player. Send me a note here if you are interested. Also, if you were an imm, remind me your name and immortal theme in a post here please. I am working on a project for a RPG I play with friends.

Wik 12-19-2012 12:27 PM

I was Gaec, god of the herds. Most of the old immortal bios are here: .

Audaeus 11-29-2013 02:42 AM

Any way we could get the MUD back up and running? I'll volunteer some $ or a PC for hosting. I have a static IP, so it should not be a problem.

I've wanted to roam around Asritya for forever... I've forgotten half the zones, but I just want to be home!