Top Mud Sites Forum

Top Mud Sites Forum (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advertising for Players (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hancock Station Positions Still Available! (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1894)

Wik 03-25-2006 12:43 PM

Hancock Station is an asteroid in orbit about New Luna that is intended to serve as the control center for the Militia's space-based defenses from piracy and other hostile forces.

The station is over three miles long by two and a half miles wide and is covered by absorbant panels. It houses several weapons pods and a landing bay that will be capable of launching a full complement of fighter craft.

The station was in development since 3004 and will reach its full military capacity in 3007.

-------------------------------------------------------------

New Luna is currently in a fragile place. Its parent planet, Luna, was conquered two years ago by the Solar Consortium. On the other side, the Sivadian Empire has had a history of swallowing up resort worlds like New Luna without a second thought. Either group has the military power to take over New Luna...without your help in bringing Hancock Station on-line.

I'm currently recruiting for 's new military acquisition, . To keep it running smoothly, I'm going to need the following:

Pilot
Communications officer
Gunner
2 Doctor/medics
Quartermaster
Multiple base engineers (Electronics, Gunsmithing, Mechanic, Reverse Engineering, and Robotics needed)
Fleet-upkeep engineer
Programmer (especially with AI knowledge and computer defense skills)
Bartenders/waiters/waitresses for the bar and grill on-board
Logistics expert to get us all the supplies we need

Sound at all interesting? Take a look at . We are an rp-required sci-fi game with an extremely in-depth original world that makes you feel like you're right in the action. Enjoy high-quality rp? Enjoy feeling like a needed part of a team? Join today!

Wik 04-18-2006 04:14 PM

Phase 2 of Hancock Station has begun with the diligent work of our engineers having brought the station (mostly) online, and I'd like to give a shout out to the players that have made it such a smashing success! Now we're in need of Fighter pilots and Marines to utilize the Station to its full capability.

Still open from the old list are: Gunner, medics, programmer, bartender, and logistics expert.

Look at the links in the original post to see if Otherspace is for you. I hope to see you soon.

Wik 04-25-2006 03:51 PM

8 core positions still remain. We're in need of:

5 marines
1 fighter pilot
1 engineer
1 programmer

Hurry and apply today!

Brody 05-22-2006 06:18 PM

A lot has happened on OS during the past eight years. Get a quick primer using Thender's OtherSpace at a Glance at this link in our Wiki:

Wik 12-02-2006 04:42 PM

We've been going smashingly for over six months, with more events than I can count, and fabulous rp all around. We already have twenty strong rpers working for New Luna, but I'd like to give others the opportunity to get in on a part of this, as we're expanding rapidly, and it always excites me to try and fill an entire world with people.

Take a look at and see what intrigues you. We're a space opera/sci-fi game set in arguably the richest original theme on TMS, and have been going strong for eight years now. Come see what all the hype is about! Head to jointhesaga.com:1790 and make a character today.