Top Mud Sites Forum

Top Mud Sites Forum (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tavern of the Blue Hand (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What do you guys do??!! (http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1484)

Mia 05-07-2002 02:49 PM

Dulan 05-07-2002 02:55 PM

LikitaRenn 05-07-2002 03:00 PM

Mia 05-07-2002 03:07 PM

Shao_Long 05-07-2002 03:11 PM

Dulan 05-07-2002 03:13 PM

-points at Unifex-

There's a sysadmin. A good one, but nonetheless, a sysadmin.

-points at Synozeer-

There's another sysadmin. He's another good one, because he also has the intelligence to stay out of flame wars and let them run the course.

-points at Shao_Long_

There's a wannabe sysadmin. He doesn't have a clue, and is unable to express his points in a concise, and understandable manner. Hell, he's unable to even capitalize, punctuate, and/or spell.

-D

Noximist 05-07-2002 03:15 PM

Tavish 05-07-2002 03:16 PM

You know, I don't think I understood a single word you just said Shao.  But you appear to be very happy so at least you have that going for you.

[added the following]

I'm a woodcrafter by day, power-hungry god by night.

[sorry Sl threw me off abit]

LikitaRenn 05-07-2002 03:17 PM

Dulan 05-07-2002 03:21 PM

Likita: Read Tavish's post. I can barely understand Shao at all.

Shao: Oh. And incidentally - I am stubborn, and have a very, very long memory. This spam crap will pop up 10 years from now even if I see you again, Shao. Just do the constantly-repeated 3 things in a _real_ manner, not that BS post you pulled. It's like an Indian apology. Or a Clinton apology. Or, hell, a John Ashcroft apology.

-D

LikitaRenn 05-07-2002 03:24 PM

so what if you can't understand it??? do you have to ruin every thread by flaming shao over everything he says? get over it already!!! i think EVERYONE is sick of it by now!

-likita

Shao_Long 05-07-2002 03:26 PM

here you see me again,Dulan.

I accidentaly saw your post in which you write that you do not care about TMS anymore.

why should anyone care about you now ?

Dulan 05-07-2002 03:26 PM

I'm not everyone. And I'm not sick of it.

However, the antagonism comes from both sides, Likita. You can stop blaming me solely for it, or you will quickly be dragged into the flamewar (again, I might add.) However, this time you will be largely innocent. Allocate blame equally, or place none at all.

And yes. The TMS posters can probably attest that I will continue to flame even if all of TMS starts flaming me over it. I'm _that_ stubborn if it comes to a principle of mine. If you do something wrong, you should apologize - a real apology - for it.

To Shao specifically:

Shao, you lack the most basic intellect of any human I have ever met - I can honestly say that, in my opinion, I am worse off as a human being since I met you. You are not only unable to properly type, spell, capitalize, even punctuate, but you are utterly unable to even comprehend the most basic concepts. While I cannot claim a great ability towards any, I can at least have the claim to have enough common courtesy to take the time to attempt to make my posts somewhat readable to the other forum-goers - a distinction of which you seem unable to comprehend. Your posting style seems to be one I would expect from a small child, not the supposed high-schooler that make claim to be.

As well, you seem to lack the basic concepts of 'critical thinking'. I claimed that I took serious discussion to another board - a board, I might add, that has a higher signal to noise ratio then this place, largely thanks to the actions of you and your groupies -, not that I no longer cared about these boards. If I did not care about these boards, I would not be trying to explain to your slow-as-hell self that seems to lack any modicum of intelligence about why the boards need a better signal to noise ratio, nor would I be trying to get you to admit to spamming, to apologize, and to promise to not spam again. You are unable to understand such basic concepts that are taught in so many pre-schools of courtesy and sharing. You seem to possess no netiquette whatsoever, and appear to be here for one thing - to irritate me, and other posters of these boards.

Now, at the request of Unifex, I have removed the rest of my flame. This was merely the preamble to a serious flame by me. However, this is the last flame I will make on a public post on these boards, as well, again due to the request of Unifex. You can thank Unifex, Shao, for his intervention.

-D

LikitaRenn 05-07-2002 03:29 PM

Shao_Long 05-07-2002 03:30 PM

I stated clearly that I wont apologize before you Dulan.

Can you now state clearly,preferably in another post,the stuff you just did ?

Shao_Long 05-07-2002 03:31 PM

Dulan 05-07-2002 04:16 PM

Seth 05-07-2002 06:28 PM

Kyandra 05-07-2002 08:33 PM

I suppose I should have chosen: I wear a stuffy suit all day and make decisions and stuff.. But I refuse to wear a suit, and if I did out here, I'd be laughed out of the office (I do make the decisions and stuff though). So.... since I am a coffee and a net junkie, I made the only possible choice there was.

First thing we do, kill all the IS folk.....

Wenlin 05-07-2002 10:01 PM