Thread: Enough
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2002, 02:48 PM   #35
LikitaRenn

LikitaRenn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LikitaRenn Send a message via AIM to LikitaRenn Send a message via MSN to LikitaRenn
well, i don't know if it's really necessary to say that i agree with kyandra, since what she said is basically what i've been saying all along, but i will anyways. i thought it sucked when no one really listened to me, and i think it sucks worse that no one's listening to her. i was new here and i didn't really have an influence, so why should anyone listen to me, right? but from what i've seen, kyandra seems to be someone who has a pretty valuable opinion, and she's not a "spammer" or anything like that, so you people should maybe let some of the stuff she says sink in. you guys keep saying that no one wants to deal with the forums after it becomes full of "useless" posts, but i think that a lot of people won't want to come if it becomes all serious and boring! at least leave ONE forum FUN! i mean, if you don't want to read about socks, you can NOT click the thread that says "what color are your socks?" am i the only one who thinks it's pretty obvious?

-likita
LikitaRenn is offline   Reply With Quote