Thread: Episode II
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2002, 08:43 PM   #17
Soup_Nazi

Soup_Nazi is on a distinguished road
* Ok Alastair *

Your sad atempt to cut me down, By taking what i said and turning it around, making me look stupied is ok my me. Cause as u so prompley put it, "it will take more then that to hurt my feelings".

You say im the one not reading ur post right, but u seem to be the one that does not understand me, i have gave many good point to why this film is good, I like the story line, it makes sence to me, maybe not to u, but as i said once before u are a wise man, and it would take pure greatness to please u.

Like i said in my last post i did go over board on it, and wish i never did placed it. You said that u where the only one that hated the film in this forum, but read over it again, anyone that does like it just writes something like " It was good, watch it soon " so i was trying to get the point across cause all the long posts were to trash Ep. II.

And one of your stature and knowledge to starwars should be the first one to see that what i ment by putting Clone/Storm Troopers, is not cause i think ST are clones, but because they both where derived from the same soldier, not because they are the same. I understand fully the whole recruitment situation of the imperial navy, and know it would be a more sound investment to enlist then to clone.

Well i think that covers that if not please pick apart my post, and show me where i went wrong, cause i sure enjoy ur insight. SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FRIEND!

Soup_Nazi

---------> and the crap that the guy above me wrote is the stuff that makes me mad, does that make any sence!
Soup_Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote