Old 01-04-2006, 09:41 PM   #151
DonathinFrye

Name: Donathin Frye
Home MUD: Optional Realities
Home MUD: Atonement RPI
Home MUD: Project Redshift
DonathinFrye is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonathinFrye

I'm not jealous of SimUtronics' success. I even think they have a good product, if too generalized and mob-bashing oriented for my person tastes. I simply think that charging 80 dollars a month, plus additional costs, to be competitive in an online game is extremely over-priced. Yes, people are willing to pay it, obviously - that does not mean, however, that it's anything but overpriced, and sickingly so in my opinion. And probably most of the other people here.

Why should I not be taken seriously? I've achieved a lot, am very resourceful, and offer a community-oriented viewpoint. You are merely over-defensive, not realizing that your defenses of your point of view only make you look more like Vryce, and less like other administration.

I do not like Vryce's MUD or ethics more than anyone else around here. However, I don't consider you much higher up than him - and if you want to ridiculously accuse me of being jealous of money some admins havemade, I'd say you're silly. If I wanted to focus on purely capitalistic gain, it really would not be very difficult. I don't want to, though, however.
DonathinFrye is offline   Reply With Quote