Thread: Defense
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 03:00 PM   #39
Soleil

Soleil is on a distinguished road
I know I should stay away from all this as I said I would, but I just need to say a few things.

First off, KaVir, when was the last time you played Medievia?  Who are you to say how innovative or not it is?  I would think that you should not be making judgements about a game until you've spent AT LEAST a week playing it.  Otherwise, you are just pulling facts out of nowhere.  I would think that Jeena, a person who has played Medievia for quite some time, would know a lot more about the game than you, someone who probably hasn't even played the game at all, ever.  And don't tell me you've logged in for 5 minutes and know all about the game.  You cannot know how in-depth the game is until you've played it until at least second class.  If you've done that in the past month, then fine, you may have a clue.  If not, then you have no idea what you are talking about.

In addition, I have to reiterate what Matt has said.  Thanks for all the free publicity.  Our new character creations have been through the roof since the "flame wars" have started and our amount of players online has also seen a dramatic increase.  So, have fun, keep it up!
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote