View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 10:27 PM   #176
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
Are we back to this one of your mistakes again?

What behavior of mine?

We already established that you screwed up and said I had defended Medievia.

We already established that you screwed up and thought I was involved in the discussion of Medievia at all.

I have no behavior to own up to. You are the one who has behavior that needs to be owned up to, hypocrite. I was not involved in any way. I did not defend them. I have never defended Medievia.

For some crazy reason, you decided to group me along with others for your attack.

And by the way, your **** poor sarcastic non-apology is just further evidence you simply aren't man enough to own up to your mistakes and apologize for them sincerely.

Your arrogance is boundless. You have no right to DEMAND my statement one way or the other when I have never been a participant or defender in the discussions here.

Don't you understand that my opinion on Medievia is well known and is recorded in the permanent annals of usenet? KaVir even mentioned it in another thread here. This is a matter of principle. I do not have to restate my opinion here just because one arrogant, deceitful prick (you) wants me to.

If you want to know my stance, stop being lazy and look it up. You're the one who seems so hellbent on knowing my stance. Thus the onus is on YOU to go out and find it rather than using an unethical and despicable ruse to try and force it out of me.
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote