View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 08:03 AM   #49
Seth

Seth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Seth Send a message via MSN to Seth
Orion, here we go again.... :)

I will once again repeat, that I am NOT after netsex/mudsex/cybersex or any of that whatsoever. Why do you people think that? I mean like, come on.... Like I already said, I'm a hopeless flirt, but an innocent flirt for that matter. I am NOT trying to get in any girl's knickers on these forums.

But my flirting is not the issue here to start with. If you feel the need to discuss it, I invite you to PM me and we'll settle it that way.

In a way, you are right. However, I do not post allot of messages on here to disrespect others. I merely post allot in the "General" section of these forums. If I have something to add to a more serious discussion, then I will post it. However, I try not to flood those forums with useless messages. Secondly, unlike others, I do not usually 'do' one word replies. I know that's not what you are talking about right now, but still, allot of people seem to think I do.

Well, pointing out failures in a person isn't the nicest things to do anyways. Besides, I think my post to Dulan over here already contained more then enough examples of how Dulan lacked in several fields? Maybe I didn't exactly used that one line as a basis of my post, but surely that you could find the idea that Dulan is lacking those "basic lessons" out of my post?

I don't think that removing post counts or rating will stop me from posting lots of innocent messages in the no-so-serious forums. My post could could be reset right now right here to 1 for all I care. That doesn't stop me from having fun on these forums with people I like, does it?