View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 08:40 PM   #58
Soleil

Soleil is on a distinguished road
Well, after a lovely dinner with my family in celebration of Mother's day I come back to being called a slut (I just don't see the relevance of my sexual activity to my "criminal" activity), my family being threatened, 2 more pages of crap on this thread and 2 other threads started about Medievia.    I spoke with Vryce about what went on here today and he was of course not surprised but appalled at what transpired.  This will be my last post on this matter, period.  Say what you will but I stand behind my beliefs in my life, our game, and our business.  We have been successful all these years without this crap and I'm sorry to have thought that maybe those of you in the "mud community" would have grown up a little in our absence.  As I stated earlier, I am proud of Synozeer and the other Mud portal owners who have grown up and moved on from this old news.  I'm not going to allow people living in the past and digging up old news to ruin my day.  It's just a shame that you really have this thing against Medievia and you won't move on.  In the end, as Matt has said, nothing you say on these forums will change Medievia and our ever-growing playerbase.  
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote