View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 05:19 PM   #29
GuruPlayer

GuruPlayer is on a distinguished road
You still don't get it..."finding" equipment isn't the issue.  You didn't "find" it, you knew it was there because you had a high-level character who belonged in the clan where the equipment was buried, & knew that fellow clan members buried equipment there.  So you used clan knowledge known to your high-level char to have your lowbie alt help himself to some high-lvl equipment.  That is cheating, you bonehead, and as stated by myself & other posters, the IMM was merciful in only taking away the equipment, & not deleting your butt!  As far as your claim re the IMM giving away the equipment, who cares, they own the MUD, & if they decide to turn the equipment into butterflies & have them fly out some mob's butt, so be it.  If you don't like it, walk.  I'm sure nobody on that MUD is gonna miss you...

(In case some of you are confused reading this , this post was in response to a question Jardek posed to me in his previous post that he has since edited out... He asked me if I thought finding equipment was cheating, then what about the IMM giving away the confiscated equipment to his personal friends on the MUD.)
GuruPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote