Thread: Daedal Macabre
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 08:36 PM   #8
Eagleon

Eagleon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Eagleon Send a message via Yahoo to Eagleon
Raeven, this is a public forum, and people will post what they will. You don't reinforce your MUD's position by asking for this not to happen, because the primary function of these forums is to facilitate discussions within the MUDing community.

I'm very glad to hear things have improved on the RP front. If you re-read my post, you'll see that overall, it was positive.

Now when you say something like this, people naturally assume that there is something you're trying to hide. I was simply stating what problems I perceived in the game when I decided to quit, to clear things up, and possibly avoid misunderstandings. While you may not think your MUD's problems are unbearable, others might disagree. One of the problems I had with it was that it had levels, and classes. I intensely dislike both of those things, but they may be the best thing (or the only option) in the world for you.

I kindly suggest you list the problems you have with DM, and that if you plan to advertise in the future, do so when you are not "to lazy". It just makes your post seem more honest if you list at least some of your MUD's pitfalls, because _every_ MUD has them.
Eagleon is offline   Reply With Quote