View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004, 09:36 PM   #6
Enola_Phoenix

Enola_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
Well to name just a few of our OLC features which aid any builder and make their life easier.

Buildwalk, for those who lay out their areas on paper, just turn it on and follow your paper trail.

Addreset, no more remembering the order of adding resets, load the mob, the object, place them where you want them, type addreset VOILA, their done.

Autovnum searching, for those like me with lots of objects and mobs it gets confusing what I created last, and I don't always want to go through my list to see whats open, so now medit create,and oedit create, searches for the next available vnum, no hassle.

Mobs are autoset by level as are weapons on a slide rule, no more adding dice roll to determine whats right, set the level of the mob, its autoset to sliderule 50, make it harder/better move it up, easier/worse move it down, plus you can also tweak each individual stat if you want, really no need.

Thats just a few of our implementations to help out our builders, to find out more log onto enolastar.com 8000/8001 and speak with me.

Enola
Enola_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote