View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 07:34 AM   #195
Sinuhe

Sinuhe is on a distinguished road
The_logos: Dec. 07 2004,18:26 and Dec. 08 2004,03:36
Boy, you really crack me up. You remind me on a troublemaker, who used to create havoc on my mud and then said, “Wasn’t me!” when confronted.

Trying to shift the blame is a really immature thing to do, something one would expect from a 12-year old kid, not a grown man. Also there is more than one way to troll, and I think most posters here have you pretty well figured out by now.

If you habitually post things that are obnoxious and/or insulting to a large majority of other posters, you must expect some flames. You have a well established record of doing that. If a large number of your other posts are chest-puffing, ego-stroking and patting yourself on the back, expect some more flames. You have a well established record of doing that too. You set yourself up as the target, buddy, now live with it. If you cannot take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Come to think of it, you are not even just the ‘target’. You are the ‘source’ of most of the problems yourself. I totally agree with KaVir. These boards were pretty nice and flame-free before you arrived here. They became pretty nice and flame-free again when you decided to withdraw from the discussions for a period. When you returned, the flame-wars started all over again. Seems a pretty clear case of cause and effect to me.

Feigning innocence isn’t going to change it either, it just confirms the picture.
Sinuhe is offline   Reply With Quote