View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 04:48 AM   #23
the_logos
Legend

the_logos will become famous soon enough
Fair enough, and if that's the way you really meant it, then I apologize for taking offence. We're actually in agreement there too. I have a huge problem with that, but not because of anything to do with its effect on the game (the game has no rights). My problem is that people -explicitly- agree to Terms of Service EULAs that prohibit them from buying or selling in-game stuff for money and they do it anyway, using a justification that boils down to, "Well, I want it."

Incidentally though, I don't see how it being mainstream or not really affects the morality of it. For me, and I'd assume for basically everyone, morality isn't a popularity contest.

They removed your post too, Molly. And I didn't insult your game. I just pointed out that there's nothing original about centaurs, fauns, and caucasian humans. That's self-evident. Had any other game claimed to have all original races aside from dwarves and elves, I'd have claimed 'BS' just the same if they had centaurs, fauns, or caucasian humans.

--matt
the_logos is offline   Reply With Quote