View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 11:28 AM   #2
Christian

Christian is on a distinguished road
Re: SWGI Looking to fill positions

This MUD was really cool at first. Has the characteristics of Star Wars MUSH and SMAUG which is really cool. Unfortunately, the admin Banner, is a super big asshole. The first time I met him, he was treating a player pretty badly. I know there are annoying players that get on people's nerves, but that kinda behaviour shouldn't be public. I asked if he was always like that, and he said yes, so I said I didn't really want to stick around on a mud like that and he got even more mad and put a 'twit' flag on me. After balking at that treatment, he then transfered me to a player that killed me. I don't know if you have ever played a star wars mud, but I hadn't cloned yet and lost quite a bit. So then I complained again about the treatment I was getting, so he silenced me. After that I logged another character and gave them all my opinion of his admin style (which wasn't very nice) and quit the game.

I highly advise NOT PLAYING THIS MUD. If this is how they treat people, then maybe they shouldn't be running an online game.