View Single Post
Old 08-15-2002, 04:22 AM   #74
melopene

melopene is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to melopene
Than says in siri 'Seems like alot must have been going on lately.'
You say in siri 'Yes, indeed. We had a skull demon just last week, quite the pleasureable experience, having minor demons wandering the city streets at night.'

Tharos sends you an OOC message saying 'please let me have a wedding where everyone lives this time?'

Delithralas says in siri 'I feel ball-less..'
Delithralas says in siri 'Why, if I could make my own balls on the spot, you wouldn't ever hear me complain.'

You send an OOC message to Malaggar saying 'soon the world will revolve around gheldale and I will be GOD! I mean..'

You send an OOC message to Grym saying 'eventually this island is going to turn into, 'there are millions of trees here. just keep walking.''

[Melopene]: i may still be bitter but i'm not insane

Elizabeth sends you an OOC message saying 'just throw a cookie and i'm gone'

[Melopene]: the colors on my terminal screen are rich and velvety, like cheesecake.
[Melopene]: now that's some damned poetry.

an individual wearing a brown paper bag with two big holes says 'Taste my recycleableness!'

an individual wearing a brown paper bag with two big holes says 'Thank god this isnt plastic, or i'd be sufficating'

You say 'I feel so loved.'
You feel loved.
You say 'aww...'
Adeiven gives herself a great big hug.
You feel really loved....by yourself.

Adeiven says 'I can run around naked with this bag on and nobody can see

me!'
Adeiven says 'I'm invisible!'
Adeiven giggles.
Adeiven dances around naked.

You say 'looks like I've got a bag on my head FOREVER!'
You say 'ooh..'
Wyare says 'and your new name shall be'
You say 'i am so having a costume party.'
Wyare says 'THE BAG LADY'
A woman wearing a brown paper bag with two big holes screams like a little girl.
You say 'NOOOOOOO!'
You say 'I DONT WANNA BE THE NAKED BAG LADY ANYMORE!'

You tell the group 'skeletons dont have meat, silly, thats just ground up

bone marrow youre eating.'

[Celandine]: I bet you didn't have a bear do the mob echo of growling - it's probably the squirrel.
[Melopene]: actually, i did the bear this time.
[Melopene]: i thought of having the squirrel go 'WHEEEEE!!'
[Melopene]: but I figured that blatent refrences to gonads and strife might be bad.

Adeiven looks for a nearby rock and starts banging her head on it.

You send an OOC message to Antarius saying 'an asteroid was drawn to the gravitational pull of my boobs'

You send an OOC message to Antarius saying 'youre just jealous that the asteroids weren't attracted to your own boobs, aren't you?'
A male voice yells 'someone is slappings mes!'

Delithralas tells the group 'If we had a dumbass barbarian in the group, then he could be comic relief'
Delithralas tells the group 'Mental note, recruit dumbass barbarian'

Elandril prays to Crystal: 'Lady Crystal, I pray for the strength not to kill ALL THE IDIOTS WHO GOT ME KILLED. Amen.'

You send an OOC message to an attractive elysiriyu maiden with gold colored hair and crystal blue eyes saying 'hehee. i'm totally going to turn gheldale into the center of the universe.'
an attractive elysiriyu maiden with gold colored hair and crystal blue eyes sends you an OOC message saying 'ROFLMAO!'
an attractive elysiriyu maiden with gold colored hair and crystal blue eyes sends you an OOC message saying 'No! No! Anyhing but that! "I've got a lovely bunch of Cocanuts, tiddle-dee, there they are standing in a row..."'
You send an OOC message to an attractive elysiriyu maiden with gold colored hair and crystal blue eyes saying 'big ones, small ones, some as big as your head..'
an attractive elysiriyu maiden with gold colored hair and crystal blue eyes sends you an OOC message saying 'Oh1 I never had to do this sort of thing When Cerskel was around. *sigh*'

an attractive elysiriyu maiden with gold colored hair and crystal blue eyes sends you an OOC message saying 'Sorry...on a different brain length pattern.'

Something forces both Arigan and Duril to grin wide smiles.
Arigan says 'UUUGGGHHH.....STOP IT....MY DAMN CHEEKS ARE BEGINING TO HURT!'

a lithe figure clad in a colorful robe says 'Maybe we can sell Tharos to the circus, seeing that he is spinning and all'

You say 'You dint hops an you all gots mads an you all gots stupid.'

You yell 'BIG MEANIE STUPID DUMDUM MAKIN ME NOT HOP'

Arigan says 'Riddick...how does it feel to be arguing with a child...and losing?'

You say 'I's not bein stubboronabbles, I's hoppin!'

You say 'Mister Riddick knows how to play an he knows he knows an he knows he knows he knows!'

Arigan yells 'Whats wrong?'
You writhe in agony from the plague.
A female voice yells 'Oh..'
A female voice yells 'SOMEONE HAS THE PLAGUE!'
You yell 'EEEEK!'
A female voice yells 'AND NOW EVERYONE IS SCREAMING! HUSH UP PLEASE!'

A tu'ril quickly runs by you and smoochies you on the face and dashes down the street.

Celandine says 'What's a spearfisher?'
You say 'someone who.. fishes with spears?'

Aetheoran says 'Cute..yet horribly grotesque'
melopene is offline   Reply With Quote