View Single Post
Old 02-01-2004, 10:49 AM   #3
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
My "hostility" as you call it is directed to "whoever is guilty of doing what I'm saying they're doing." In the Aardwolf review thing, there's players going back and forth *discussing* stuff in a place that is designated for reviews, not discussion. In the case of Aardwolf, my comment about the IMMs participation obviously doesn't apply, and so you needn't take issue to it.

The issue is about people - all kinds of people, and most recently in the two games I listed, posting things in the reviews section that don't belong there.

I didn't feel like writing a separate note to the people doing this in Aardwolf, excluding -only- those references to the IMMs and otherwise duplicating the entire note word for word.

That would've been redundant, silly, and a waste of file space, and I'm sure I would've gotten trashed for it.

Again - if it doesn't apply to you personally, then don't take it personally. The people who have violated the rules and the spirit of the review process know that I'm talking about them. If you confuse yourself with that group of people, I apologize.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote