View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 10:04 AM   #10
less than sacred

less than sacred is on a distinguished road
What part of I didn't want any bad blood did you get? I thought what I said that was fairly simple and easy to understand. Attempting to make an example out of me like some 12 year on a free board where the number of daily posts "isn't" restricted even though the posts where made of a series of days, not hours as you would seem to make out.

I did three frickin' harmelss posts. And I will not stand by and let you make me look like I did something wrong. I didn't.
And your stupid log is nicely edited to reflect your slanted point of view.

All I wanted to do was say I'm sorry and let it bet that, but no. You have to act like a real jerk and try make myself, my mud, and my players look bad.

I figured TMS was a place for mature mud prmotion and discussion. I see that it's like all the other mud sites out there. Full of immature people.

Ya know what, y'all can take your crappy ass site and shove it! Years of hard work and effort went into my mud. I'm not going to let some idiot on a mission ruin everything I've worked for. So you guys can have this place. If TMS is reflective of the mudder community it's no wonder I feel out of place. I've outgrown it.
less than sacred is offline   Reply With Quote