Thread: Tactless idiots
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2003, 07:52 AM   #15
Xerihae

Name: Chris
Xerihae will become famous soon enough
I attacked *a* MUD's *previous* players for stupid stuff I saw happen a few years ago, and posted it as an example of the maturity level of some MUD players. As I recall that all happened way before you ever became an Imm, much less an Imp. MUD players become MUD Imms, which might explain some of the behaviour you see, and indeed in Terloch's example of Achaea I'd say this bears true.

I didn't even mention names until you decided to attack the other MUD's Imps. Although I must admit having played AR for so long in the past I find some of FL's advertisements a bit... off. I certainly didn't compare AR to Achaea, as I've no doubt AR is a far better game than Achaea.

I suggest we drop it there. This will be my last comment on the subject as the topic is skewing off track.

Terloch, idiots are idiots, regardless of whether they are players or manage to become Imms. In the case of Achaea I'd say that not only did you get one of the idiots, you probably got one of the ones whos mentality is "We're one of the biggest, screw everyone else we rock.". Unfortunate, but not unknown.
Xerihae is offline   Reply With Quote