View Single Post
Old 08-04-2002, 01:04 PM   #12
Robbert

Robbert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Robbert Send a message via AIM to Robbert
I firmly believe in reaping the consequences of ones actions. The degeneration of public opinion for the initiator of this thread, and for others of this one's ilk, was a slow and discernible process. The initial poster planted the fruit, and grew the fruit, and reaped the fruit.

Now they say the fruit is bitter, and that they would like a new field in which to plant.

The very fact that they are posting a question with as little substance as "can I come back and post" should show you that they have learned nothing. I have read nothing of substance from this poster, and doubt I ever will. In 400+ posts of Shao Long, I have only seen one which was even relatively worth reading, and that was the play on words posted on this very thread. I expect the same return to investment ratio with the initator of this thread.

I'll not respond further to this thread. I believe that one should suffer the consequences of ones actions, and am not a very forgiving person. When I ban an ISP on the game for which I program, I ban it permanently. If another user of that ISP manages to get the ISP to contact me and that ISP can reassure me that there will be no further problems from the individual in question, I will relent the ban.

I say, delete the profile of the intiator of this thread. Let them create a new persona if they want, but no rewards should be reaped for the drivel they posted in the past - even if that 'reward' is as surreal as a worthless number reflecting how many posts they have made.

There should be finality to more than death.