View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 03:09 AM   #15
Kaleisha

Kaleisha is on a distinguished road
A quite note in answer to the comment about Evarayn I'm not quite sure where the idea that a crafter would need to like to hunt came from. It is true that while the majority of mundane commodities come rom trading posts, in order to create some of the rare weapons and items you might need commodities that can only come from hunting high level creatures. But only an full Artisann cann create rares and by the time they have reached this stage they usually have a decent circle of contacts. The rare coms are generally supplied to you by the person who is wishing you to create the item. They may also be found for sale as the only use for them is in the crafting process so there is not a requirement that you become a huntsman yourself.

We try to encourage players to turn to each other, to create groups with a wide variety of abilities to cater to the needs of all just as they would in any real life community.

But thank you for trying out Evarayn, I'm pleased that you decided to visit and am sorry I had missed you there as I was intending to give you a run through of the crafting system. Unfortunately we cannot offer a full blown preview of the entire crafting system to new players as it is something that needs to be uncovered and digested as you discover more. Help files will only show so much and other players are not always knowledgeable in those particular skills and can only pass on third party information. Perhaps you will find your ideal mud out there somewhere. I wish you luck in your search!
Kaleisha is offline   Reply With Quote