Thread: [Flames]
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 01:09 AM   #31
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
#### your post is so long I don't know where to start, I guess at the beginning.

I don't think we have the right to speak freely anymore. Say something to a lot of people with an influential voice that the government doesn't like, and see what happens.

No one can know if history is re-written, you read what you can and either believe it or don't. Now what minority exactly are you talking about? A minority is only a minority if they are in a certain area where their are very few like him/her. I was a minority at my high school, which was 70% black, and 30% asian, I'm white. I don't get what you are trying to say though.

Not if Bush did know about 9/11, or had information on it beforehand. No way you or I can know this, but it is a possibility. Maybe he wanted it to happen, so he can have a reason for war, you must remember, politicans are rich, and rich people love war, it makes them richer, and makes the common man poorer because he has to bleed on the battlefield.

How do you know that? No one knows what goes through the mind of another human being. Saddam Hussein didn't start the war, and there is still no nukes found in Iraq, which was the whole point of starting the war if I remember what I saw on the news, which can't be trusted anyway. Saddam Hussein also challanged Bush to a live debate on television, Bush was afraid. Of what? A bombing? Wonderful, america's leader isn't just an idiot he is also a coward. I think we all knew that though, or else he would be in Iraq fighting. The only thing you or anyone else knows about those two men are what you've seen and heard on television, so don't judge them. All I've got to say to that.
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote