Thread: SEX!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 05:18 PM   #39
Earthmother

Home MUD: GateWay MUD
Earthmother is on a distinguished road
I stopped playing out MUDsex scenes a long time ago, because if I'm putting that kind of time into it, rather than killing (aKa furthering the larger game-story/life), I'm definitely getting my rocks off somewhere, and the other person better be, too.

I see text-sex as a 'real' form of 'sex', because I don't define 'sex' as 'intercourse.' To that end, it involves real emotions and real gratification. Spending time like that since I've been married in real life is... cheating. It stops being role-play, and becomes sex. I'm not adverse to it, in fact, I *love* texting, and I miss cybering with people, because it's a sexual facet that I no longer really get to engage in. But it was *never* really role-playing, if I took the time to do it...his schlong better have been rock, and he'd better have been typing one-handed, because if he wasn't, he was wasting my time.

Our game has places specifically designed to accomodate cybering, those locked and snoop-free zones A. Tau was talking about. They are consistently empty. Cybering is best in IM, because MUDding is just...not real enough.
Earthmother is offline   Reply With Quote