View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 11:41 AM   #34
Vesper

Vesper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Vesper
Cool

Good work, Brody. As a player on some of the lesser-known muds, it's good to see you're looking beyond the top 20 and giving recognition to the places some or most people have never heard of before. Even one of your top muds has caught my interest and am currently enjoying the experience there.

As for others, really...if a mud Brody picks as something he personally finds interesting...has a problem with him doing it, they may as well take it up with him. No need for people leaping to defend the "honor" of the little known muds when they didn't ask for it. They are capable of handling their own in that department, most likely.

Which, naturally, brings up: "Well, they can advertise on their own, too." Sigh.

These are Brody's personal picks and good for him. Yes, nobody asked him to do it. To me, it's become "mud awareness"...good for him. There's more to gaming than just the top 20.

If anything, this helps out the mud community.

And honestly, if a mud didn't want to be advertised, they wouldn't have listed with TMS in the first place.

So, unless the admin of one of these muds Brody brings up takes up issue with him, why stone him?

Good work again and I look forward to more.
Vesper is offline   Reply With Quote