View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 10:56 PM   #12
Leech

Name: John
Home MUD: The Inquisition: Legacy
Leech is on a distinguished road
Re: A parasitic introduction.

Thank you for the invite, Orrin, but I don't see myself playing Maiden Desmodus. Good luck with it, though.

Milawe, I prefer worlds that aren't particularly... 'safe'. Not such darkness as the MUD Hell, which Violette suggested, but a slightly morbid world. One where most of the people are discontent, and dangers abound. Where horrors can, and do happen, but there's room to escape them, or embrace them, however you see fit. Where I could play a cultist in one character's lifetime, and a baker trying to get by the next.

Er... hope all that gave a bit of indication on what type of MUDs I enjoy. Mostly just the type where morbid things can happen, or where they already (by theme) do, or everything isn't just 'Oh, there was a war a thousand years ago that changed everything and now we face dark times'. Most of the times I've seen that, there really was no impression of darkness, or things not being well.

Edit: FiranMUX looks... nice. It looks a lot more organized than similiar games of this fashion, and the commands aren't too different from a MUDs, so I'll probably get used to them soon enough for me to enjoy the game. Thank you for mentioning it.

Last edited by Leech : 11-18-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Leech is offline   Reply With Quote