View Single Post
Old 10-12-2002, 02:07 PM   #7
Astin

Astin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Astin Send a message via AIM to Astin Send a message via Yahoo to Astin
Unhappy

I have yet to receive my issue either but I emailed the subscriptions department and the information department at least twice if not more times each inquiring about the fourth issue. I waited for a while and still I got no response even letting me know that my email was received. When I do get the magazine I enjoy reading it and as for the delay I mean it’s only in it’s first year and as with anything “shi- happens”. I think I’ll give it another year and see if thing get better. The waiting wouldn’t be so aggravating if you could get a response from customer relations departments or a quicker status update. The latest status update was on the 28th of august saying that it’s back from the printer and will be mailed that week…that was over 6 weeks ago and I’ve received nothing or heard anything. Which leads me to a question if it hasn’t been sent out when is someone going to update that notice on the Website?

-- Astin
Astin is offline   Reply With Quote