View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 05:12 PM   #79
somied

somied is on a distinguished road
First off, "son", the length of time I've "been around" is as irrelevant as the rest of your post. Length of time on a forum does not affect the validity of your posts.

Secondly, the 'bandwagon' I was referring to is that of those people who jump at the chance to ridicule and accuse without proof. Your past disagreements with the_logos have no bearing on whether or not you're taking the same side as he is within the context of the current discussion.

And lastly, your analogy makes about as much sense as Threshold's. R. Kelly was caught and identified on video tape, which is indisputable evidence. Lothos and/or Vassago are being accused because "things seem fishy". If you don't recognize the difference between the two, then you have issues more pressing to deal with than are being discussed in this thread.

It's become blatantly obvious that none of you have anything of any relevance to contribute to the discussion anymore. Arguing about logic with illogical people is about the best example of an exercise in futility that I can think of, and I'm not a patient person by nature, so I'm going to stop trying to educate you.

somied is offline   Reply With Quote