View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #9
the_logos
Legend

the_logos will become famous soon enough
Re: RPEI, The New RP Standard

I'm creating a new standard called the USRPEI, which stands for "Ultra Sweet Roleplay Enforced Intensively!"

It's an improvement on the RPEI "standard" (sorry, I can't say that without chuckling a little) insofar as you can't allow in anyone under the age of 30, you're required to have at least 2000 levels, four flavors of ice cream in-game (no more, no less), and elves are strictly forbidden. Also, you must ban the Swiss from playing. Those neutral bastards can't be allowed to pollute the USRPEI standard. Let them go climb the Matterhorn and leave the MUDing to the rest of us.

The certification team is my dog Nixon. You send her a letter. She sniffs it. She barks once for "accepted" twice for "I smell a f-cking elf" and three times for "I have to pee now."

Once you've received the seal of approval, you will have the right to call yourself a USRPEI. Of course, nobody can stop you from calling your MUD a USRPEI anyway as, much like RPEI or RPI or RPG or MMO or MUD, it is not an actual standard, but you can pump up Nixon's ego by subscribing to it anyway (hint: soak your letter in beef broth before sending it for better chance of meaningless acceptance).
the_logos is offline   Reply With Quote