View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 12:01 PM   #374
Protoss

Protoss is on a distinguished road
You are incorrect. You are required to eventually pay for those other games. You can't use the fact that they offer a free trial to twist it into meaning that a game is "free to play".
No again you are wrong. Just because you can play it for a month free of charge does not make it "free to play". Because after your month is up, you will be required to pay. And unless you have an unlimited amount of credit cards, you can't keep creating new free trial accounts.

I am merely rehashing what IRE has already told you. It's their claim and I believe it (mainly because I have no reason to disbelieve it). So yeah, I guess I am telling you that this powerful character has no credits invested in it.

Your comparison here is not relevant. Someone did eventually pay for the food, so of course they can't advertise themselves as "free to eat". You can make as many comparisons as you like, but it does not change the fact that you can play an unlimited amount of hours on any IRE game without having to pay. No matter how unbalanced it is, or whatever.

If you think it is really misleading for IRE to advertise themselves as "free to play", you could always take them to court. Though I doubt you would be successful in getting a favorable verdict.
Protoss is offline   Reply With Quote