View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 01:14 AM   #12
tofit

tofit is on a distinguished road
Tofit had an idea. He needed to get the goblins attention. 'Hey goblins', Tofit called. The three goblins turned to the halfling, with a scowl on their face. 'Im a wealthy trader, twas picking up a product, when we bumped into you.' Gorbo's eyebrow raised in interest, 'what product?' he said. Moka chimed in, 'Wheres the gold, take us NOW!' his eyes filled with greed.
Tofit raised his eyebrows and glanced at the goblins, 'I can get you alot of gold.' Peeko's eyes widened, then turned dark; he slammed the halfling to the ground, 'This better not be a trick.' he growled putting his scimitar to his face.

Gorbo asked, 'What are you looking for here?' Moka growled, 'He wanted a fight.' 'No, I came unarmed.' Tofit enforced. 'I was gathering herbs to sell, I can fetch some nice gold for the plants in this valley.' Peeko growled, 'This is our valley.' Tofit cracked a grin, 'Thats why Im going to cut you in on the profit.' Peeko still looked skeptical, and Gorbo was wondering about the plant. Tofit continued, 'Orcs raided my farm and took all my crops; I need a supply to please my clients.' Peeko scratched his head unsure where this was leading. 'So how do we get the gold?' Tofit pondered for a second, 'I figured there was no need for gold on this mission. All I needed to get was a couple bags full of those weeds over there.'

The three goblins huddled together and whispered their plans.
Peeko whispered, 'He could lead us back to his village, and get his gold.' Gorbo thought it out, 'Peekos leg is injured, you cant walk back.' Peeko had forgot about his thigh wound, he looked down and checked his bandage and saw it was still lightly bleeding. Peeko grunted, 'Uh, forgot bout that.'
Gorbo spoke out, 'Gorbo can take halfling back to village, it will be light by the time we get there.' Moka grimaced, 'Moka, no go out in light... Moka will sleep.' yawned Moka.
tofit is offline   Reply With Quote