View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:29 AM   #3
Zoticus

Zoticus is on a distinguished road
Re: LFM: Manual Combat req.

KaVir - thanks for your reply.

As far as rp goes - I just need -some- to go with my bashing / pking. I'd love some more intense, but I'm cool with encouraged rp. I checked out your suggestions, and it does appear many of them either don't exist or at least don't have websites anymore. A couple of them still allow connection via telnet even though there's no website.

Akanbar and Lithmeria seem to still be active. I spent some time last night in Lithmeria - a fun happenstance - but I found that the post-introduction 'wall' was rather notable. There's plenty of skill documentation to be had, but almost nothing with regards to what you should actually invest your lessons in or why to be found, and there weren't any active players in any of my respective organizations to ask. I do intend to go back today, and hope that there are some players around to discuss it.

I have noticed that those suggested all appear to be either pay to play or pay for perks. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever come across a manual combat mud with some level of rp that isn't. That sort of saddens me.
Zoticus is offline   Reply With Quote