View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 10:24 AM   #7
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: "Subscription Notification" problems

Well for me personally Lasher, I log in here on my account pretty much every day. So there really is no point to my getting e-mail notifications, which was why I got all "huh!!" in the first place

Edited for clarity: Here's the end part of the e-mail that I actually do something with:

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:

So I click that..takes me to my account, I click the checkbox for "notification" next to the thread name, which is the only thread listed...

I pick the "delete subscription" option and then "go" - it then says I have no subscriptions...terrific..

I check "edit options" on the left menu panel, scroll down, the part that reads Default Thread Subscription Mode is set to Do Not Subscribe. Awesome..

Receive e-mail from administrators is checked ON - is it possible that the spam e-mails are coming from the same e-mail address as the admin e-mail, and that my choosing to accept admin e-mail is overriding the no-spam request?

Because - the last e-mail I got from your subscription-notification-spambot was yesterday, and I turned that thing off a few days ago.

Last edited by Jazuela : 09-24-2007 at 10:32 AM.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote