Thread: [Flames]
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2003, 03:36 PM   #25
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
I'm flaming Armageddon mud:

I think the staff there needs to rethink their priorities! I'll be damned if they are going to break me! They won't have me, they won't have meeeeee! RAAAAAAA!
If I met the overlords IRL I would start battering them unrecognizable! #### it would make Nessalin look better! Haha! I would have to leave the females alone of course, they can't help it if they are bossed around by the male staff. Oh well, go figure, need some more feminism up in there eh? And as for the staff who plays PCs at the same time, go to #### eh? You ruin the mud world like that. You aren't fooling anybody with yer "Let me post as my imm then go back as my player and post" As if we don't know it's you! Jeezus. You aren't that deceptive....hmm yet. Hah. I am on a roll. Hey Bhagharva, that isn't pink eye in all your pictures is it?
------

The Scent of Nestequick slowly fades into existance.

Mmmm, chocolate.

Hey to all the rest of you assholes who like to judge me by the reputation, go fondle some more nobles, because I love my reputation! Haha! It's made me infamous, I have people messaging me over aim thinking I am playing that balance-forsaken mud!
"Because Delerak I know you from a mile away!" Hahaha, hilarious! Egan you fool!
I have so much more to dish out but unlike the rest of you however I am going to the gym! Hahaha!

-Delerak
( don't take this post seriously as plenty of you will, bastards..)
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote