Thread: Star Conquest.
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 12:45 AM   #3
Cerelum

Cerelum is on a distinguished road
Re: Star Conquest.

Well, the ironic thing if you read both of their help files and websites. SC came first, shut down, then Miriani people started Mirani because SC was gone, SC came back and Miriani was already it's own thing. So honestly, I don't know why they haven't just reached out to one another and combined their games.

So as I said above, pros and cons to each of the games and if they had a baby, I think it would be near perfect.

But, honestly I don't wanna be that banned guy who says, STAY AWAY, like it's the plague, many people play it and many people enjoy it. I'm just warning to have a bit of caution when you deal with their staff or they will put you in a no win spiral like they did me the last few days. But I'm a mechanics and rp guy. So I can't just sit in a room and emote for hours, but I also don't want a hack and slash, I would say I'm fifty fifty.

I truly intend to follow up with them sometime in the future when they calm down and see if there is any way to play there again.

Derail:

Which is honestly why I didn't like New Worlds. It had great rpers, but it did require a buttload of killing things to get to level X before you could be a peon or whatever level. I didn't like having to grind through all the training yards and such.

I did see some great RPers in my time there and even once think I got close to being recruited to be a thief, but the grind of killing things and healing and eating to heal. Just wasn't my cup of tea. I do hope that you guys keep developing the system though and if any of that changes. Make sure to post about it so people like me can log back on.
Cerelum is offline   Reply With Quote