View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 12:13 AM   #57
melopene

melopene is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to melopene
Re: Let's try this again...RP MUD

I have a feeling that someone might need a whaaaaaaaambulance from not getting enough attention on various MUDs. But really, if you have so much time to devote to other things in your life, how is it that you have time to post here, exactly, hrm?!

Believe me, we all know that one another have lives. Many of us have provided support to one another through various means. I still keep in touch with one of my favorite RP friends, even though I didn't know him in the MUD-world long, and he never played for more than an hour or two at a time.

Now, I say 'we all'.... but maybe except for maybe that former neighbor of mine, who literally filled the downstairs and spare room of his townhouse with pizza boxes before taking out trash. He would emerge twice daily - once for work, the next was pizza. I borrowed a stick of RAM from him once and saw the scene - everything was covered in pizza or takeout boxes, except for the geekapalooza of his bedroom. Five 24" widescreen monitors, three base units... and that was for warcraft alone.

There's always going to be those. The rest of us actually do pay attention to the real world, no matter how much time we choose to spend in it.
melopene is offline   Reply With Quote