View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 07:37 PM   #6
Kinnith

Kinnith is on a distinguished road
Well in response to no rewards of any kind should be given to vote, the fact is my players are very loyal, and have been with me since the starting point.

I just feel that if we get to a certian point, they should get something, I mean, I cant alone vote for it, The game wouldnt even show up on the lists, the fact is, they vote because they care, not because of what might come of it.

Everyone gets lost in playing the game, they forget to vote, and reminding them that after we hit a certian point, special events will happen, Now if you want to call this bribing my players, do so, even if I had not put the game up for voting, they would happen anyways, I just feel better about doing it, and drawing in more players at the same time.

Becides, the number one mud currently and has been for quite some time, is a play to pay server, and according to the owner, has over 700 players on at one time, dont you think that a mud like that, first place almost all the time, should reward their players with such loyal voting?
Kinnith is offline   Reply With Quote