View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 11:37 AM   #23
TigahGotClaws

TigahGotClaws is on a distinguished road
Re: Looking for a friendly, active, RP-oriented game

I suppose I'm a bit late to post to this thread, but as with all the other offers, I'd like to suggest Echoes of Albion. We're small, but growing, and while we do want to involve a PK system some day, it'll be between races. The easiest way to avoid that will be not to make a character that's a warrior.

Echoes has a history base, in the very early years AD, among the Celtic tribes of Britain, during the beginning of the Roman invasion. It has a high fantasy twist, with Aes Sidhe and a variety of other races and people groups that are heavily present in the lore but perhaps not so much in RL.

The playerbase is friendly, active at most times of the day, US, European, and we've even got some Australians playing now. It's sort of a family atmosphere in OOC with helpful staff and builders. We are RP-enforced and have an ever expanding and growing code system designed to support RP beautifully.

If you want to take a look, try for our website. It's port 7700 to log in. Creation has most of the information you'll need to design a successful character, and if you can't find it there, we're usually around to help.

<3

Tigerlily
Head Admin, EoA.
TigahGotClaws is offline   Reply With Quote