Thread: Daedal Macabre
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 02:57 PM   #1
Raeven

Raeven is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Ok, I figured I should post a message for all those people out there that are searching for a MUD but cannot find one that meets their certain criteria.
Daedal Macabre is a RPK mud that is unlike any that I have really come across. It is not a WoT mud, LoTR mud, or modeled after any other muds out there (or at least muds that I have come across).
It is a medival/fantasy mud that has a restricted PK system (as in you don't have to be a part of it, and even if you are there are rules in place to prevent twinking).
The clan system is fun, each with their own way of doing things and unique item(s)/skill(s). They war with each other and depending on RP and player interaction they switch alligences and enemies (this keeps one clan from warring with another on a constant basis, although some wars last a long time).
Overall this mud is awesome, although there are some things about it that I don't like, I am to lazy to list them here, especially since I would rather not think about them. But there is nothing about the mud that is unbareable, and the good highly outweighs the bad.
There is an immortal logged in about 95% of the time so it makes it easy to report twinkers/bugs/any problems you might have and get them dealt with asap.

Feel free to come and check it out if you can't find a mud that suites your tastes, maybe DM will be the one.

I have been playing it for well over a year and I just keep coming back for more.

If anyone has any questions involving DM please feel free to post a reply.

Raeven,  DM Rep/Player.
Raeven is offline   Reply With Quote