View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 05:17 PM   #26
Ilkidarios

Name: Lamont
Ilkidarios is on a distinguished road
Yeah, that's true.  There're a lot of people here that can wear on people's nerves.

You've got to take every forum member in short doses, if you spend too much time listening to them you'll find you can hate most everybody on here.  Matt for instance.  He's an alright guy.  Sure, he can be annoying at times, but as long as you don't talk about "pay-4-perks" or that you don't like IRE, then he's not bad.

Same goes with Medievia, I may not agree with the whole code theft, but I that doesn't mean I nitpick every single thing Soleil does.  I mean, sure, she can be nauseating at times because she never admits faults, but we're all a little like that.

I don't want to appear biased, so I'll use myself as an example as well.  I tend to make sweeping generalizations and I rarely give up an argument, even if I know little to nothing about it.  This means I can be a frustrating person to deal with, but that's why you don't talk to me all the time.  Just do it in moderation.

I could go on for hours about each of the forum members, you get to know flaws about each one over the course of these debates.  But that's why these forums are so interesting.
Ilkidarios is offline   Reply With Quote