View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 11:32 PM   #14
warkeolien

warkeolien is on a distinguished road
Re: Please Help Find!

Yes, and there was alot of realm pride in darkness falls the crusade.

For example, once every month (I think) there would be votes held per race/guild and the people who was voted in was given a realm-wide chat command called Plan. It was used for times during invasions and defense.

There was idols just like daoc, pvp could happen almost anywhere in any realm. Actually everywhere but the sanctuarys (ress spots) for each realm.

So if you was out hunting in your best gear that no longer drops. Your doing so at a huge risk dfc, involved full loot pvp.

4 ships roamed the world of dfc. A player simply bought a ticket and could take a ship to a enemies realm. The last ship sailed towards a land called Kaid, realms controlled it on a schedule, maybe a week or two cannot remember. It was a high lvl land with items that would bind to your character.

To the guy that made this thread im sorry friend but Cyra will be your only hope. There are plenty of muds out there but most of them seem very dull in comparison to dfc. But I will list a few that I enjoyed playing as a former dfc player.

Batmud is ok, I cannot stand the combat system, how long it takes to heal is frustraiting (in dfc you just drink a bucket of blood to regain health if you was evil that is) Batmud does has a very nice mud client, nice map. But if your looking for dfc type combat you will find this one very lackluster.

Sharune is a good vs evil mud that has a similiar mud client as batmud. But again the combat system is in no comparison to dfc. Has a loot system kinda like wow, you could camp the same boss for a day and still not find that rare item your looking for.

Someone please give me back my attack timer and take away this silly autoattack stuff

Edit: Links

Last edited by warkeolien : 11-14-2009 at 11:46 PM.
warkeolien is offline   Reply With Quote