View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 06:30 PM   #1
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
Greetings!
I am Azeroth Urden of Shrouded Intentions. I saw this post "Want help implementing a mud" and it actually had a reply so I thought that that particular subject must be working. At any rate, my team and I are also looking for help with implementing an all-origonal, fantasy mud. We have been working on it since March. We started with ROM 2.4b6, then decided to custom program in VB. My programmer hasn't had the time to get enough done to even begin building, so we are looking for other options. I would consider going with ROM again if we could find someone with the programming skills necessary. We have an all-origonal world/history/campaign setting with almost a novel worth of storyline/history. The system is almost fully designed (with a few things needed to be looked over by a competant coder). I have a team of 5 currently. We have a Linux server and all the capability, with the exception of the programming ability necessary. If this opportunity interests anyone out there, please email me ASAP. We are eager to move forward. Thanks for your time.

Azeroth Urden
Shrouded Intentions
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote