View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 05:29 PM   #170
Shane

Shane is on a distinguished road
Your statement was that it would be 3 years after they shut down before Medievia would be safe.

"Thus if Medievia were to shut down today, three years from now they would indeed be untouchable."

That was the only comment you had to add to the text you quoted at the time. Forgive me please if I misunderstood it, but given your ongoing stance that there is really no question but that the license is fully enforceable, I took that to mean exactly what you said, which is to say that laches, time limits and all would only apply 3 years after Medievia shut down.

You did not seem to acknowledge at all that simply waiting the Diku team out might render their license harder to enforce. In fact, you have repeatedly stated that the license is always and only the sole protection for Medievia and that if it were found to be in some way flawed, all rights would simply revert back to the Diku team, haven't you?

My understanding of laches is that this is not true. Is that correct in your estimation as well?
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote