Thread: Akanbar!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 11:39 AM   #4
David17

David17 is on a distinguished road
Re: Akanbar!

Akanbar is a fantastic mud for the adventurer. I have been a dedicated player for roughly 4-5 years and have been part of many ups and downs as a player. I came to Akanbar from a relatively dead smaller mud, and adapted fast to the environment that Akanbar offers. From helpful older players, to the guides that offer help....each played a part in my ability to stick with the mud. I had been searching long and hard for a mud for a few years, and for Akanbar to become my "home" away from home it was instantly a winner to me as a player.

There are numerous guilds for people that have different interests.....three cities each having three fighting guilds per.

Golgonath
Forsaken-Black Legion-Pryomancers

Elysium
Templars- Runesmiths- Storm Wardens

Ysallyra
Assassins- Shadow Warriors- Shaman

Along with each city having a merchant class with the ability to take two trades up.

Each of the guilds have specific traits that they offer Akanbar, and are generally well balanced from a fighter perception outside of a few guilds being a bit more useful in different situations.

Over the years, Akanbar has taken on a lot of changes....some for the good.....some for the bad. It has lost old players, and gained new, but lately it has been somewhat lost to new players and that is a shame. Akanbar is a great home for those looking for a smaller place that a player can gain skills by leveling and by just being around.

Stop by and visit for more than a day......Akanbar has a lot to offer and a lot that has yet to be even discovered.
David17 is offline   Reply With Quote