View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 12:46 PM   #149
Valg

Home MUD: Carrion Fields
Valg will become famous soon enough
So, by that logic, no one has ever wanted change from TMS, because I've never seen a thread with posts from thousands of its users. TMS was born perfect from the womb, I guess.

Except when enough people complained about IRE abusing the voting rules, and change happened. Except when enough people complained about Medievia abusing the voting rules, which led to Medievia eventually being shown the door. In the latter case, you and the_logos used these forums as part of your attempt to have change made. Where was the "consensus of thousands" then?

These threads have been unusually active for TMS, and they involve a lot of different participants. If anything, there's glaring evidence that it's a hot button issue for the community here. People do have strong opinions about it, which is exactly the situation where Synozeer should look into a change.

I recognize you can't publically disagree with the_logos, because you're an employee of IRE/Aetolia. But you could at least avoid parroting his weakest points.
Valg is offline   Reply With Quote