View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 03:23 PM   #92
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
What pray tell does this paranoia over someone supposedly "stalking" you have to do with furniture again? How's it a defense of your view on it?

I agree, this discussion has run its course and is really nothing more now than flaming. Achaea has furniture. While it's new there, it's been shown to be nothing innovative to MUDs, with plenty of other games having had it for years (many well into their second decade).

It would really be nice if people who should know better didn't try to pass off the ordinary as extraordinary in the hopes that they'll attract those who don't know better. Alas, that's advertising though. And if every false claim about the quality of the MUDs on TMS were removed, there wouldn't be enough to field a top 20 list, much less 100.

It's been said in another discussion, but I'll repeat it here. If you're looking for innovation, look at some of the smaller MUDs, though you'll find it in some of the bigger ones too. Just don't believe the claims of most of them on this forum or in their TMS listings.

Anyway, someone ought to just lock this thing since it doesn't appear to be about furniture anymore. Just my thoughts.

Take care,

Jason
prof1515 is offline   Reply With Quote